Sunday, May 23, 2021

Scattered Thoughts,

 


It has been long time since I wrote something in here, people now are more into Instagram, snapchat, tictoc and so on! .. rather .. I still miss this blog as it is my own escape, and every time try to write something, I just write it in my head! and forget to blog it back in here :) .. so today I will talk a bit on what's going on in my mind. 

👪Maternity Leave,

I have been blessed with my third child! ... I was tariffed about this change in my life, however I can say that I was totally mistaken, nothing like having a new small family member that can light up your life! .. I was totally drown in my work,  spending a lot of time focusing on work! .. and the big mistake that I did that during the whole day not only the working hours!.

During my Maternity leave, I decide to stop this insane act of being workaholic, and I did.

😎Traveling,

I just want to say that I miss traveling so much! I miss exploring new places, adventures and even food! I miss photography! .. I just miss those nice memories. I can't deny that I did little of those things domestically but I still miss the airplane! .. 

💀Cultures,

I have been reading a lot about different cultures in different histories. I visited also the Abu Dhai louvre lately with my colleagues in ADSG (Abudhabi School of Governess), I really like to learn about art, cultures and history! .. it makes my soul happy and curious .. I think deeply about those details! how much time they spent on it? how did they thought about it? what did it really mean at that time? who used it? where was it? why did they create it! .. etc ... 

if you know me! you would know that  I really have a great imagination! ... 

the photo attached to this post was taken in Abu Dhabi Louvre ... Amazing art work! ... I can't get enough of it! ... 

📎work,

I will be back to work soon inshallah, Most likely I will be still working on distance! .. kids will be almost off-School. am I ready? I really don't know .. I still feel so exhausted from the load of work that I carried before I gave birth of my little angle! .. That's really a huge drawback of being workaholic! .. I also think about my evaluation in 2021, how would it be? would the maternity leave lower my evaluation or they will evaluate my performance based on the tasks and ORG Goals? .. *Sigh* .. I don't have clear guidance until now about my goals .. ! ... anyway I hope the work will go smooth, and I wish that working from home will still be an option for us! .. 

............. May - 23 - 2021 .............. Night Thoughts .............



No comments: