Friday, September 18, 2009

June,,,,,

Alright, here is the deal, Next time I need to make sure what Quiz I'm taking lol, cuz when I finished the quiz by mistake I publish it in the FaceBook! (I'm not a fan of face book, and I don't use it, just having an account there, and for my good curious, I took the Quiz and publish it in my friends wall :S didn't know publish means that!! lol), any how, I thought of sharing you the results (it is all good words lol that's why I didn't mind to share) ... I'm super Kind :D and Polite~ Yey .... *Thanks Dr.Hind for the Quiz*


June
Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.



Click here if you wanna have the Quiz

No comments: