Sunday, August 23, 2009

I don't want to go to work =(

I don't want to sleep, I just don't, Cuz tomorrow is a Working day =(~ I love weekends so much, they pass so fast just like eye blinks! with Ramadhan now~ I'm just fighting the idea of sleeping!! Holding tight to my mouse doing anything, but Closing my eyes,,,,, It is not that I have a bad job, or bad colleagues!! The thing that I really like my career (Al7amdulilah), and people at work are so nice and friendly (Thanks Allah)~ But it is more like being Lazy :-D, I prefer to work from home, because I know that I achieve more than working from the office early morning ~_~.

Well, I still Don't wanna go to work tomorrow =( and I don't want to sleep, and I will keep Clicking~

http://pics.livejournal.com/anarokko/pic/0000fhwz

No comments: