Friday, June 18, 2010

Tips and Toes ,,,

My friend Meemah has give me a gift voucher for my birthday from Tips and Toes, actually it was my first visit to Tips and Toes, I thought it is only for nails! .. however it was a Saloon which offers a lot of services for hair and body.
Any how I did a mistake by going without appointment, but el7mdlilah I got there when it was empty! .. they told me next time I have to have appointment! ...
I really liked tips and toes! .. and I looooved their furniture and decor so much, it is a Thai Style, with Iranian paintings! .. I asked them who did the decorations? They told me it is their Iranian manager in Dubai! .. Any how !! That lady did a good job! ... 
I thought to share you some photos :)







++Location++
Tips & Toes located just in front of Al Ain Mall!! .. 
Beside Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Building!! 
This is their number: 03-7640255 , 
they have branches in Dubai, AD and Shj !! ..
 :) Thanks Meemah! ....

No comments: