Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Boring long day! and stress eating

Good evening gorgeous people! .. well please bare with me what I'm going to write! because this time I will write about my long boring day! .. I wake up so early, however I didn't want to go to work, do you know that feeling when you REALLY don't want to go to work? because you already know how will it be? .. if you do, then that was my day! I did some paper work, and my computer was shutting down without any reason which make me stop working, not because of the computer! but because I was angry and upset. I talked with my manager that I want to go home earlier, so he didn't mind *Thank you my Super Manager*~ ..


I was so happy to go home early, when my mom all sudden called me when I'm in the car! I thought the driver told her the good news! so she will tell me we will go to dubai, or to have lunch or even she is waiting for me with dad! .. however the GOOD NEWS was that they were leaving to SHARJAH and she called to let me know! .. I was like  WHAAAAT!!!! Why you didn't tell me! at least at work I have my colleagues to spend time with and chat! I called my cousin house to see if I could visit them with my little sister, it turns out that they were out!  one her husband house, the other in AD and I don't know what will I do if I go to their house! .. mmm  .. I end up being alone the whole day! ... I was lonely, bored, upset and watching TV the whole time laying on my couch! .. EATING EATING AND EATING! ... ordering from Mcdonlads, eating junk food, eating chocolat! soft drinks! ... watching MBC4 the whole time! ... saloon makeover .. OPERA .. doctors .. !! all of that while I'm still on the couch eating! ... I have never eat like that for MONTHS ! .. I notice that I was - stress eating ! aw btw! Opera show today was so cool about couples makeover (I know I'm out of the line now lol but it deserves to be mentioned)

The thing is, I notices something quiet late after I finished most of what I already did.  I could gain 2 or 4 kg just of today! .. but really! ... it was a long boring day! and I hope tomorrow will be better ... I feel somehow lonely today, sad  and lost .. thinking of many things which I really wish to know am I doing good or not? .. Pray for me if you keep reading this post until this line! .. I hope Allah make me settle down from inside.

Guess what? My parents are just back now! .. I will pretend that I'm already sleeping so they feel guilty to leave me alone the whole day ... aw well! I know I can't  do that to them, but this is how i feel like doing Cuz am ANGRY  << Awana :) .. the funny thing my dad thinks that he can bribe me with a sandwich   he doesn't know that I kept eating the whole day!


any how! I'm glad I'm not alone anymore! ..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read your comments over the boring day, it seems you have spare time that needs to be filled with useful things, why dont you join the family support committee or any charity org. that help your local family around you. trust me it makes you feel better and make you eat less :)

until then take care of yourself

Anonoymous vistor

lOsT said...

لوول أهم شي الأكل
جان قضيتي يومج فقرايه كتاب أو فالرسم >> اعتقد انج تحبين الرسم ..

ثانكس عالبوست ;*

وردة فرح said...

nice post :)
حبيته
سوالفج حلوة حبوبة
بس ديري بالج مب كل ما تعصبين تاكلين
ترا بتكون كارثة عقب

^_*

تيك كير

وردة فرح said...

nice post :)
حبيته
سوالفج حلوة حبوبة
بس ديري بالج مب كل ما تعصبين تاكلين
ترا بتكون كارثة عقب

^_*

تيك كير